Thank you WordPress for the annual review of my blog. What a suprise!
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
19,000 people fit into the new Barclays Center to see Jay-Z perform. This blog was viewed about 91,000 times in 2012. If it were a concert at the Barclays Center, it would take about 5 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
19,000 people fit into the new Barclays Center to see Jay-Z perform. This blog was viewed about 91.000 times in 2012. If it were a concert at the Barclays Center, it would take about 5 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
In 2012, there were 23 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 262 posts. There were 35 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 3 MB. That’s about 3 pictures per month.
Hari tersibuk tahun ini adalah November 26th dengan 375 kunjungan. Tulisan terpopuler pada hari itu adalah Pengembangan Aplikasi Android Menggunakan Netbeans.
Attractions in 2012
These are the posts that got the most views in 2012. You can see all of the year’s most-viewed posts in your Site Stats.
- 1 Mengatasi Drive C (Operating System) yang Penuh 17 comments April 2009
- 2 Konfigurasi SPEEDY Dalam Jaringan LAN 16 comments Maret 2010
- 3 Inilah yang Terjadi Pada Bayi yang di-Aborsi (Hentikan Aborsi!) 76 comments April 2009
- 4 Serial Film The Arrival (Sepak terjang Illuminati di dunia) 130 comments Februari 2010
- 5 Pengembangan Aplikasi Android Menggunakan Netbeans 15 comments Agustus 2011
Some of your most popular posts were written before 2012. Your writing has staying power! Consider writing about those topics again.
Where did they come from?
That’s 97 countries in all!
Most visitors came from Indonesia. The United States & AP were not far behind.