Finally, after having doubt whether to write this or not, I choose to write it down. Why? I believe when I write it than make it readable by public, it will make feel more responsible for making it happen. Because its audit-able, now. Now you are being one of my freelance-auditor. Congratulations! 😀
Goodbye English Grammar!
I had enough of learning English grammar. Last time I took TOEFL test is on November 2009. In four nights I had to learn a thick TOEFL book! Gosh, it made me sick! Enough! I don’t want to do it anymore. I promise myself, within 3 months, I will seriously learn English grammar. So that the next time I take TOEFL, I don’t need to push my brain that hard anymore.
After three months, I will focus on reading books that written in English to improve my vocabularies. So please understand when you find out that this blog is slowly changing its main language. I need to practicing my written-English, that’s all.
Then, Au revoir, English-Grammar! I will start learning French. I have the French learning-book and CDs already.
For your information, I never attend any English course. My mother never allow us, her children, to have it. She insist us to learn English by our-self. She always says, “consider it as your second mother language!” What a great mom! 🙂
I’m not sure whether it is a gift or a curse to have a family that insist the cooking-ability is badly important for being a good wife. Haha.. 😀 For this, my family speaks one-language. Start from my mom, dad, and my 3 brothers. Conventional family, you might said so. But they have a good point anyway.
Being doctrine to have specials cooking menu has already control my mind. Now I insist myself to improve my cooking ability. My first target is seafood menu. Why? Because I love it. 😀 One recipe in one month would be a realistic target.
If my cocking-experiment is success, I will post the recipe in this blog. Just wait and see. Yummy..
I can’t tell you when, where, and with whom. Because I already made an oath to remain silence. But I guarantee that it is going to be VERY VERY exiting. 😀
More Healthy Life-style
I want to be a healthy person. Because I still have a lot of dreams to reach for! Surely I want to enjoy my life.
And considering the evil “The New World Order” plan (FreeMason) to decrease the total population of human in this year, so I have to save my life. They are planning to cut about 6,2 billion people, as Jerry D. Gray told us on his seminar. A huge number isn’t it? Looks impossible to reach, but it means that they are REALLY serious with their plan.
- Jogging every Sunday. (Wanna join me?) I think I need to buy new shoes for this.
- Swimming every two weeks. (Actually, this has been my fixed schedule start from October 2009)
- Buy fruits once a week. I have to admit that I seldom eating fruits.
- Slowly reducing the dependency of any chemical medicine. Now I prefer to consume traditional medicine than chemical medicine.
- Not giving any vaccine (Indonesia : vaksinasi) to my 0-2 years son/daughter (someday). I declare war against immutability-program (Indonesia : imunisasi). Quba reject the immutability-program. And they became the MOST healthy country in the world! PS : immutability is one of the FreeMason plans to reducing the number of population. All doctors know that a baby between 0-2 years are in the phase of developing their immune-system. They MUST NOT get any vaccine!!!
Top of the most important character that I have to improve in 2010 is “discipline”. As time goes, the list of things-that-i-have-to-responsible-with is getting long. I have to be more discipline. Otherwise, I will slowly kill my self! (Please don’t take it literally)
- Be more consistence on writing financial expenses per day and making a resume each week.
- Always put things on its place. Sounds simple, but not for me.
- Wash socks every three days.
- Saturday is my clean-the-room day. 🙂
Read Books and Write Resume
3-books-a-month project is still running, folks.
About the resume. I realize that the tendency of writing a long resume makes me lazy to make another resume. That’s why, start from now on, I will strictly write a resume by explaining answers from 5W (What, when, where, who, why) – 1H(how) questions. I hope this strategy will makes my resume shorter than before. So I can save my time for other activity.
Hehe.. There is always a hidden agenda. Things that can’t be share with. Or things that haven’t get in my mind yet. Without hidden agenda, my personal life will be no interesting. 😀
Okay! Enough for the list.
I will evaluate the implementation in the next six months.
Any comments, friends?